Welcome Message

This blog has all my coursework that I am currently studying for AS Media. Please feel free to read and comment.

Friday 10 September 2010

My view on Media

My view on Media is that it is always around us. There is not a day that passes where you don't see something that falls under the subject of Media. I think tht it is used to entertain, to inform and to persuade. Media is something that has adapted over the years especially within the last decade or so. So much has been produced because on the increase in technology. I took Media because I want to understand it. I want to be able to figure out why we use it, how we use it and how it came about.


I can surely say that with the next ten years to come, Media will adapt itself again and again. it is something that we all know. There are so many questions that I have about Media that I would love to find the answer to. I think Media is something that is always adapting to whatever it can adapt itself to.

No comments:

Post a Comment