Welcome Message

This blog has all my coursework that I am currently studying for AS Media. Please feel free to read and comment.

Thursday 4 November 2010

Resarching for the final task

In today's lesson, Mr Holloway told us that we had to research. Today, Chandi and me looked at different film openings. I looked at trailers of films that could relate to the film openings genre. I looked at The Wild Child, Pineapple Express, Dumb and Dumber, Stuck on You, Due Date and Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. Each of these trailers all started with something funny. Today we also edited the script and read the sysnopsis that Loren posted on her blog.


I realised today that the planning section of the film opening, even though it doesn't have a lot of marks is quite vital to the process and I also realised that it is going to be quite difficult in making. I'm a little stuck on what to reasearch but I've realised that the best way to make a good show reasearch is to analyse didfferent movie openings that relate to comedies and take notes of what works and what doesn't work within the first 2 minutes of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment